Since it’s inception in 1993, LEPS has been recognized for it’s achievements with the following awards:
- Environmental Employer of the Year (2012) awarded by Eco Canada
- Environmental Stewardship Award (2006) awarded by Ministry of Agriculture and Horse Council of BC
- Minister of Environment’s Award (1999) for environmental education and training initiatives.
- VanCity’s Environmental Educators Award (1997) for watershed stewardship training.
- Minister of Environment’s Award (1996), jointly with the Bertrand Creek Enhancement Committee
for restoration work on the Bertrand watershed.
- VanCity’s Environmental Service Award (1996) for stream restoration projects.