Private Well Network
The Private Well Network (PWN) is a community-based initiative designed to encourage private well owners to protect their health through regular and affordable testing of well water quality. By sharing water quality test results, aquifer maps and general information about groundwater, the PWN aims to empower private well owners to take the necessary steps to improve their own well water quality and to prevent contamination of our common drinking water sources. The current geographic scope of the PWN is limited to the Township of Langley.
- It’s FREE and open to all Township of Langley residents with private wells
- Receive a 20% discount from Exova on testing for:
- General chemistry
- Become part of a growing network of Township residents protecting our shared groundwater resource
By joining the network, you authorize Exova to release your test results to the Private Well Network for inclusion in groundwater maps. View these maps and member’s test results on the Private Well Network website noted below. To respect privacy, all results are anonymously shared on the website.
By sharing water quality test results, aquifer maps, and general information about groundwater, the Private Well Network aims to empower private well owners to take the necessary steps to improve their own well water quality and to prevent contamination of our common drinking water sources.
How to Join
- Click here to complete the online Exova Private Well Network Sample Form
- Submit the completed form to Exova when picking up instructions and sampling bottles:
#104, 19575 – 55A Avenue
Surrey, BC V3S 8P8
- HealthLinkBC: Should I Get My Well Water Tested?
- Private Well Seminar (pdf)
- Private Well Network
- Water Wells and Well Water Quality: Frequently Asked Questions
Or Contact [email protected]