Below you will find a variety of reports and resources created by LEPS serving food, agriculture, wildlife, nature and habitat education.
Blackberry Bake-Off Recipe Books
Documents and Reports
Environmental Education Resources
- Salmon Chums- How To Guide– Salmon Points Reward Program
- How to Salmon in Your Schoolyard – School based stewardship program
- How to Salmon in Your School Yard part 2 – Printable Materials
- How to Salmon in Your School Yard part 3 – Primary Work Booklet
- How to Salmon in Your School Yard part 4 – Intermediate Work Booklet
- How to Salmon Saturdays – community stewardship program
- Nature’s Classroom Resources Guide – Activities for Growing Healthy Kids and Communities for Grades 3-7
- Lower Mainland Pollinator Plants
- Gardening: A Comprehensive Guide from Planning, to Harvesting and More!